Trusted Handyman Mitcham CR4
If you need a handyman in Mitcham CR4 to tackle the tiny odd jobs and serious refurbishments, contact us today. Get your pictures hung straight, your TV mounted securely, or ease the kitchen cupboard door, so it shuts smoothly and stays closed. Thanks to our extensive property maintenance services, you'll be able to keep your home or office in Mitcham in excellent condition. Best of all, you can schedule an affordable service during the weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Why Book Handyman Services in Mitcham CR4 ?
There are a number of advantages of booking a professional Mitcham handy worker from us. They include:
- High-Quality Workmanship - for complete peace of mind
- Comprehensive Range Of Property Maintenance Services - covering jobs both big and small jobs - quick repairs or full refurbishment
- Trusted Handy Workers - a team of technicians who is fully-insured
- Fully Insured Service - in the unlikely event of damage occurring, you're completely covered
- Hourly-Based Service - we carefully assess each assignment, to give you an accurate timescale and cost
- Regular Customer Discounts - make a seasonal booking and you'll be allocated your own dedicated account manager, along with the opportunity to enjoy discounted rates
Go to our prices page to see our hourly based rates. Connect with our advisers online, or by phone on 020 3404 4654, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Handyman Services in Mitcham CR4 Right Through Your Home
Here's an introduction to the main handyman services we offer in Mitcham:
- Painting and decorating: Interior or exterior painting, touch-ups, plaster repairs, or wallpapering.
- Hanging and Wall Mounting: For mirrors, curtains, blinds, pictures, shelving, or other mounted items.
- Plumbing: Leaky pipes fixed, toilets unblocked, or new plumbing installed.
- Furniture assembly: Your flat back furniture together in next to no time.
- Electrical services: Install, fit or replace appliances, light fittings, sockets or switches.
- TV wall mounting: Get your flat screen securely attached to the wall.
Customer Testimonials / Read More Feedback
"The sink in our bathroom broke and it was flooding the room. Your team of professionals helped us a lot, thank God you work on Sundays!"
Andrew Chevis, Mitcham
"I am very busy at work and I don't have much time free to attend the needs of my home. My neighbour recommended your company and I'm glad that I listened to..."
Ellie Manning, Mitcham
"They did an excellent job at a reasonable rate. Your guys repaired a hole in my bedroom wall and now it looks like new. Thanks for the great service and I would..."
Phoebe Carpenter, Mitcham
Provide Us With More Information About The Problem
In order to make your booking as efficient as possible, there are a few things you can do ahead of time:
- Give us all the information, so detailed instructions can be delivered to technicians
- Pictures speak louder than words - why not send us some images of what you want done?
- Take advantage of the expertise of tradesmen we work with, and take on board their advice and suggestions
Complete our handy contact form and and we'll get in touch for more details, or take part in an instant chat online.
Introducing Your Handyman
All tradesmen are experts in their field - more than able to understand your needs and priorities. We're well equipped for the job in hand, with a range of power tools and top of the range equipment. Resourceful and able make quick decisions!
We Cover All Postcodes in Mitcham
Curious Mitcham Facts
Mitcham is situated within the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, which lies in southwest London.
The area's name comes from the latin term "mortuus lacus", which when translated, means "dead lake". The area of Mortlake is mentioned within the Domesday Book, under the name Mitcham, which signifies a compulsive law, which is described in the Saxon language. The area's most renown resident was Queen Elizabeth I's adviser, who was named John Dee. Dee was an astronomer, astrologer, an alchemist and a mathematician during the better half of his life.
Mitcham has two significant places of worship, which have been preserved over the years. These are the St. Mary The Virgin Anglican Church and St. Mary Magdalen's Roman Catholic Church. While the area of Mortlake has it's own railway station, it is also served by both the North Sheen and Barnes Bridge railway stations.