Arrange An Electrician In Mitcham
In the UK strict regulations govern the electrical systems in a property and any work that is performed - for the health and safety of everyone concerned. There are many hazards involved with any kind of electrical work, which is why technicians are highly trained and fully insured. When you need an electrician Mitcham CR4 property owners can rely on the team. We can successfully solve minor and more complex electrical problems, quickly and safely.
You’ve Found Emergency Electrical Services in Mitcham CR4!
- Certified electricians – who’ll perform the tasks you've set to the current British Standards. We’re qualified for both domestic and commercial work
- Speedy replies – give us a call now and you’ll get an appointment ASAP. If possible you’ll be given a time slot on the same day you get in touch
- Insured tradesmen – your service will be fully guaranteed
Have all your questions answered by an adviser on 020 3404 4654. We work round-the-clock for your benefit. Bear in mind, all you’ve got to do is tell us what you require. An accurate cost estimate can then be calculated. Agree to the price and then reserve your appointment.
Book our Electricians in Mitcham for a Variety of Tasks
The team of electricians in Mitcham has the knowledge to tackle a wide variety of tasks, both big and small - from changing a light bulb to installing more complicated electrical systems. We've got you covered for:
- LIGHTING DESIGN, INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS - for both private and commercial customers. Bring some light into your kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom with our practical ideas.
- INSTALLATIONS AND REWIRING SERVICES - whether you need partial or complete rewiring, we're the ones for the job. We can also tackle circuit board installations, and wire in your cooker too.
- FAULT FINDING AND ELECTRICAL REPAIR SERVICES - flickering lights or short circuits can be traced back to source, and repaired before any damage occurs. We also perform PAT testing.
All Your Electrical Services from One Trusted Company
Here’s a few more details about some of the work we’d be delighted to help you out with:
Use our chat service or fill in our online contact form to tell us about the work you’d like done, and request your quote.
|Lighting Design, Installation & Repairs||Installations & Rewiring Services||Fault Finding and Repairs|
|Complete or partial re-wiring||Kitchen lighting||Lighting fault finding & repair|
|Smoke and fire alarm systems||Ceiling light||Short circuit diagnosis and repair|
|Bathroom and kitchen extractor fan installations||Halogen lights installation||Open circuit fault finding and repair|
|Circuit board installation||Security lighting||Tripping fuses fault tracing|
|Garden lighting wiring and design||Emergency Lighting||Blowing bulbs fault tracing and repair|
|Additional socket installation||External security lighting and PIR (passive infrared) sensors||Safety checks|
|Electrical cooker installation||Commercial design & installation||PAT Testing|
Certain simple electrical tasks can be performed by a handyman instead of an electrician. This will save you money – City and Guild certified staff require higher hourly rates. Take a look at our prices page. You should be aware that half or full day bookings will get you a discount. We can work on any day of the week.